Saturday, August 16, 2008

Yoga For Losing Weight

...tems of the body. Stress, in turn, creates imbalance, lessens immunity, and increases cellular oxidation. This is all the more reason to seek balance in the body.

To begin, make a concerted effort to increase your activity level in your everyday life. Pay close attention to what you eat and follow the yoga diet as closely as possible. By eating foods as close to their natural state as possible, you absorb the most nutrients, and gain the most positive effects from your food choices. The yoga diet is also high in fiber, which will aid in digestion from beginning to end. Once again, here we are on the topic of complete balance.

Copyright 2008 - Paul Jerard / Aura Publicationsmore

Types of Yoga

...ikram yoga follows the belief that the muscles in the body should be warmed up and worked in this order to create the fullest potential of energy in the body. Because of the extreme heat this type of practice is meant for those in extremely fit shape.

Kundalini This yoga style focuses on the spiritual aspect of yoga; the mind, body, soul connection with the goal of taking the yoga participant to a place beyond just the physical body. The main goal of kundalini yoga is to activate and balance the seven chakras in the body, the kundalini energy found in the spine. Different parts of the body and brain are awakened by performing breathing, mantras, body locks, meditation, etc. in order to unlock the different layers of consciousness found in every individual. kundalini yoga is ideal for anyone...more

Chair Yoga Case study No More Chronic Neck pain

...g yoga for many years. I have issues with my back and found most other classes to be strictly a physical exercise. If I couldnt achieve the perfect pose I felt as thought I wasnt doing it right.

I noticed the classes when I was seeing an acupuncturist for arthritis in my neck. I had been in constant pain for some time and was willing to try almost anything to get relief. While acupuncture offered relief, it was only temporary. When I was leaving the acupuncture office one day I noticed a group of smiling women leaving their yoga class. I thought I would feel comfortable with this group as they were close to my age. I wanted to see if my own body could fix the neck pain with help from yoga.

Within 2 months of practic...more

Did You Get Hurt Taking Yoga?

...In the past year, I have heard a lot of people complain to me that they have taken yoga with bad experiences. They got injured during the class or received no benefit because they could not follow the instructor. This experience left them with not only an injury, but a bad impression of the benefit of yoga.

Yoga was invented to help everyone, no matter what their physical ailments are. The word yoga is a Sanskrit word meaning joining. It was developed to join the body, mind and spirit of an individual into an integrated human being. When we ...more

Yoga Studio Yoga Cl Myyogasecrets

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home